Teacher: Tah Groen
8:00-8:45 Time set aside for Discussion. Student Questions.
9:00-10:15 Active group Vinyasa Flow Class open to all Trilogy Sanctuary students.
10:30-4:00 Hands On Healing Clinic (1 hour lunch break)
9:30- 12:30 A direct link to a live hands on healing yoga session with a private client. We will explore in depth an intermediate sequence building on the previous clinic. Three part clinic: a lead up, actual private client session and discussion and creative practice/sequencing session. We will record demonstration session for your reference library.
- learn about sequencing for intermediate students
- develop a creative and inspiring flow that matches the students abilities in this clinic Intermediate
- hands on healing touch based on functional Anatomy principles of alignment
- practice developing your own Intermediate flow sequence on each other utilizing the given Asana (postures)
- Importance of sequencing
- Sequencing is a linking of poses to build upon each other with intention. A good sequence brings your yoga practice to life.
- Functional Anatomy Review
- Anatomy review
- philosophy review
Teachers: Tah Groen & Arati Lane
9:00-9:15 Group Meditation
9:15-12:15 Playful Sequence of Partner Asana to be used in class or with private clients.
1:00-4:00 Partner Yoga with an emphasis on Body Type
Partner Yoga Benefits
- develops trust/intimacy with partner
balance and equanimity in Asana
- stimulates alternative creative play in practice
- deeper opening and clearing of energy lines in body
- facilitates synchronized Pranayama (breath awareness)