Teacher: Tah Groen
8:00-8:45 Time set aside for Discussion. Student Questions.
9:00-10:15 Active group Vinyasa Flow Class open to all Trilogy Sanctuary students.
10:30-4:00 Hands On Healing Clinic (1 hour lunch break)
A direct link to a live hands on healing yoga session with a private client. We will explore in depth a true beginning yoga sequence with a private client. Three part clinic: a lead up, actual private client session and discussion and creative practice/sequencing session after. We will record demonstration session for your reference library.
- learn about sequencing for beginning students
- learn to modify Vinyasa safely for the True Beginning student
- hands on healing touch based on functional Anatomy principles of alignment
- develop a creative and inspiring flow that matches the students abilities in this clinic True Beginner
- practice developing your own beginning flow sequence on each other utilizing the given Asana (postures)
- Anatomy Review from Functional Anatomy Text
9:00-9:15 Group Meditation
3:00-5:00 restorative (Yin) postures utilizing props