Come join us in a playful sequence of Partner Asana.
Working with a partner we will explore deeper expressions of our classic yoga poses, finding support both in strengthening and lengthening. The benefits of partnering up to practice are many. Yes! After building trust and confidence we will practice a bit of Acro Yoga.
During the last hour we discover the gem of partnering up; the ability to surrender completely in absolute trust with your partner. What comes up when we are the flyer or the base (the partner on the ground)? Hesitation, insecurity and fear.
As Arati and Tah guide you and your partner to encourage focus on the key to a successful lift off, emotional alignment; you will easily let go of doubt and insecurity.
To find the sweet place of connection, to empower your inner voice and connect with confidence to your partner, building trust and stability.
This will be a perfect environment to try something new.
Teachers: Arati Lane and Tah Groen
Partner Yoga Benefits:
- Develops trust/intimacy with partner
- Encourages balance and equanimity in Asana
- Stimulates alternative creative play in practice
- Develops deeper opening & clearing of energy lines in body
- Facilitates synchronized Pranayama (breath awareness)
- (It is fine to come alone; we are confident there will be a perfect match for you)
Law of Attraction