Thai Yoga Training
16 hour Thai Yoga Certification
Learn Thai Yoga and get the hands on familiarity with the body in Yoga Asana.
Thai Yoga combines stretching and body movements to loosen muscles, release tension and eliminate disease. The practitioner guides the client through a series of yoga postures, while palming and thumbing along the body's energy lines and pressure points.
This is a 2500-year-old Ayurvedic-based body science and is the perfect system which will allow you to support and supplement your private clients with healing touch.
- Reduces muscle tension & spasms
- Releases tension in the joints, adding mobility and enhancing the range of movement
- Improves blood circulation
- Balances and increases energy
- Can treat sciatica, headaches & neck pain
- Reduces Stress and enhance a sense of overall wellbeing
Interested on knowing more?
This training is a part of the 200hr yoga teacher program
This 16-hr Thai Training is a complete module from the 200 hour Healing Touch Vinyasa yoga training (YA certified) and includes access recorded video plus an extensive manual.
Join us today
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to learn more. We would love to have you.